- In Ukraine: New Mail service at your nearest post office
- In Russia and the CIS: Delivery services to choose from, given your budget and delivery speed
- Worldwide: Delivery services to choose from, given your budget and shipping speed
- Cash on delivery after receiving and checking the goods on New Mail
- Payment on PrivatBank card (to save a fee for transfer of cash on delivery)
- Payment by Visa / Mastercard payment systems
RETURN AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
You can return (exchange) the goods ordered in our online store within 14 days, not counting the day of purchase, according to the law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", if these goods are not included in the list of good quality goods that are not exchangeable ( according to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Decree No. 172.
Required conditions for return or exchange of goods:
1. The product must be fully stocked
2. Availability of original and undamaged packaging and labels
3. Compliance with the commercial type (no traces of operation and socks)
Before returning the goods, it is necessary to contact the manager to make a return request. Return is by New Post or at the point of self-export (Kiev only).
Return via New Mail
1. The item can be returned by New Mail within 14 days of receiving the order.
2. To send the goods it is necessary to receive by phone +38 (063) 201-10-11 the requisites for sending the return to the manager.
3. Shipment of goods is carried out at the expense of the buyer.
4. After sending the goods by phone +38 (063) 201-10-11 inform the manager of the declaration number.
5. After the return of the goods, provided that its consumer properties and the appearance of the goods are preserved, a refund shall be made within 14 days after dispatch.
* In case of return of goods of poor quality, the store incurs the costs of shipment. To do this, you must provide a check for the shipment of goods.
* If the item sent is not refundable, the store is forced to send it back at the buyer's expense.
* Money back, in case of sending the goods through the New Mail, is made to the buyer's bank account.