Buy leather jacket for men
Want to buy a men's leather jacket in Kiev, or Ukraine? Then the R&B Leather brand is at your service - we are a manufacturer and are ready to offer you the highest quality of our leather jackets, excellent price and excellent service.
Every R&B Leather jacket is:
- Handmade, attention to detail
- Genuine leather and premium quality fur
- One year warranty and service
- Custom tailoring available
- Maximum size range: 40r - 70r
- More than 100 models in stock and constant updating of collections
- Any season, any color, any modifications with fur, linings, accessories
In 2004, R&B Leather received its first patent for leather manufacturing. Since then, we are the leaders of the Ukrainian market in the production of men's outerwear from leather. Our many years of experience has allowed us to achieve the best price-quality ratio. Each jacket is equipped with high-quality fittings and sewn from expensive materials.
What leather are men's leather jackets made of?
- Only genuine Italian leather: Sheepskin, Calf, Deer, Python (annual animal, up to 1 year old, not torn, worn for a long time).
Do you use natural fur in winter leather men's jackets Ukraine?
- Yes, natural fur, we use raw materials from South Africa (whole pieces of fur, high density, since nights are cold, days are warm)
Our stores in Kiev, where you can buy a men's leather jacket:
- Shop in the mall "Smart Plaza" - Ave. Victory, 24 (metro KPI, second floor, R&B Leather boutique in the center of the floor)
- Brand Shop - Suleimana Stalskogo, 24 street.
You can also order a men's leather jacket in any city of Ukraine: Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv, Zaporozhye, Nikolaev, Kherson and others. Delivery is carried out by Nova Posta, at your nearest post office, where you can measure and inspect the jacket before purchase.
* Attention! During the sale, -10% for all men's jackets in our stores in Kiev -10% when paying in cash and on the card, but -7% when paying through the terminal. When ordering through the online store in Ukraine, the discount remains -10%.